Monday, January 2, 2012

Lychee Crush

I have way too much lipstick as it is, but when I spotted Face of Australia's Lip Quench lipstick in Lychee Crush, I couldn't resist. The shade is a nudeish peachy pink perfect for the summer. It's an understated colour which fills the void in my collection between my bright corals/tangerine (like Revlon's Melonade and Sportsgirl's Fruit Tingle) and my pinks. The formula is SPF30+ and contains shea butter and jojoba oil, but the lipstick tends to accentuate any dryness and lines, so if your lips aren't in the best condition, it'd be a good idea to exfoliate and moisturise beforehand for smooth application.




1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog <3 and your lipstick posts!

    I think I need an Australian swap friend...I'm really curious about Face of australia and NP :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...