Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lychee & Rose

My favourite perfume for the past few weeks has been Chloé Chloé Eau de Parfum, released in 2008. When I first smelt a whiff of this years ago, I was largely unimpressed. I found the scent to be unmemorable and unoriginal, which was doubly disappointing given how much I wanted to love it because of the beautiful bottle. It wasn't until fairly recently when I asked a friend what scent she was wearing and she told me it was Chloé Eau de Parfum, that I started to smell the fragrance differently and give it a second chance. Upon repeated exposure, I began to like the fragrance increasingly more, until I was positively enamoured of it and eager to acquire a bottle myself. Since then, I've been wearing it as my chosen fragrance almost every day over numerous other perfumes in my collection.



1 comment:

  1. I got given this on my 18th birthday because of the name c; and i love it so much, the perfect spring/summer fragrance and the bottle is as elegant as ever

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...